Welcome to Pallywood
This blog is written by Abu the Pallywood Insider. It gives good and precious instructions on how to script and direct war movies so great that the Infidel Media will believe them. (Stupid infidels!) Please check out the very important instruction video!
Read This First
Abu says: Do yourself a favor and try not to confuse #2 and #3. People getting this mixed up cause most of the wars in the world.
Saturday, August 05, 2006
9 things gone bad in Qana
Nicolas from Canada sums up the mistakes our friends from the Hizbollah Movie Crew made in Qana. In order to educate the filmmakers of Pallywood the list is posted here so you can learn for the next film.
(The following text comes from here.)
1. There was a missile launcher on the building.
2. Disabled children and a few caretakers, were placed into the building.
3. Only 28 bodies were found, and not the over fifty as suggested by the terrorists to the media.
4. Israel sent missiles to the missile launchers between 12 and 1pm.
5. The building exploded 7-8 hours later.
6. All the photos were taken, while the sun was still rising. This is noticeable by the level of the shadows on the faces of the rescue workers.
7. The resue workers possed the victims, for the media. The posses were not natural, and repeated.
8. There was little or no respect for the dead. Unlike other people, who prefer that the dead are not filmed, or exploited, these people deliberately exploited the situation.
9. There were very few, if any Hisbollah dead. This shows they left the women and the children, in the building, while knowing full well, they were killing them.